Darxus on Wed, 8 May 2002 08:50:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] math help for this graphing program I'm writing to graph the keyring ?

On 05/08, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Just a thought... why aren't you writing something out in xfig
> format? It'll put the arrow heads on for you. (That's what it always
> looked like neato was doing to me...)

That sounds like a wonderful idea.  And I can convert from .fig to .ps, and
maintain the wonderful non-finite resolution of vector graphics.

Any suggestions on how to learn to write .fig ?  I don't see a useful perl
module.

--
"You shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd."
-- Flannery O'Connor