gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 14 May 2002 13:24:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Mac OS/X, Darwin and Opensource software...

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:46:03AM -0400, Kyle R . Burton wrote:
> This is an end-user, I'm probably lucky he knows enough tar/make to get this
> far.  I'd be nice to be able to have use of a shell...or an expert level user
> that has access to one...

Ahhhh... I thought you were working with the person, as in locally,
not as in helping him from afar.

You could put together a Makefile rule that'd spit out the -E
versions, tar it all up, and mail it back to you, couldn't you?

In any case, actually being able to work on a Mac OS X machine would
make your life a lot easier. Sorry I can't help with that. (I don't
own any hardware it'll run on.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net