Bill Jonas on Fri, 17 May 2002 12:19:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] TWIG fails to connect to IMAP server (RH7.3)

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:50:42AM -0400, Kevin Brosius wrote:
> Myabe you already looked, but this seems related:
> http://hyppo.screwdriver.net/show.phtml?id=135893

I hadn't seen that one, but I can definitely connect to the IMAP server,
login, get mail, etc.

At this point, I've moved on to something else.  The groupware stuff
isn't important, just the webmail, as long as it has certain features.
FWIW, SquirrelMail (at <http://www.squirrelmail.org>) is looking very
promising and very nice.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin