Noah silva on Fri, 17 May 2002 15:37:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] debian mpeg video player

There is,

AniPlayer on the Atari ;)

almost 100% m68k ASM (and m56k DSP ASM).  Can play a lot of formats rather
well on my 33Mhz atari TT in 16bit color.

(no, not DivX though!)

Besides, I used Xine a lot just to liking the GUI.  (Recently Xine started
just quitting immediately after I launch it.  Deleting the config files
works, but as soon as I set up the sound device properly again, it exiosts
again.. I havn't had time to fix it).

 -- noah silva