Leonard Rosenthol on Mon, 20 May 2002 18:48:12 -0400

Re: [PLUG] 'Groupware' solutions?

At 2:50 PM -0600 5/20/02, W. Chris Shank wrote:
phprojekt.com

it's not the greatest interface - but it's pretty powerful and there are
addons for palm syncing. my church rectory is using it.

Saw that one, and it definitely looked interesting. Glad to know that you're using it and it's working for you.

My only complaint with it was that it did the palm sync on the Linux/server side instead of the client...

LDR