epike on Mon, 20 May 2002 23:20:28 +0200

Re: [PLUG] dns questions

You are correct,thanks for pointing this out.  I'm changing
the config to "A" record.  So it now reads:

xxx.dyndns.org.           IN A  192.168.1.2
ns                        IN A  192.168.1.2
mail                      IN A  192.168.1.2
morpheus                  IN CNAME xxx.dyndns.org.
www                       IN CNAME xxx.dyndns.org.

thanks.

e pike  / JondZ
(now happily serving DNS on home local net)