Samantha on Tue, 21 May 2002 01:40:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] mutt help bar

> You mean the bar across the top in the mbox listing mode?

Yes. With q:Quit d:Del etc

> It's really just intended to help out complete newcomers... it's
> sort of presumed that users will pick up on those functions
> promptly.

I am supposed to have mutt look and feel as elm like as possible (not
my idea) And its going to be used my newbies and formers elm people.

I thought there might be a way besides hacking source, with mutt being
easily configurable and so on (pleasing results so far btw)

--
Samantha