Art Alexion on Wed, 22 May 2002 09:36:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: ...compatible browser or else!

Haven't tried Mozilla in a while. Opera lets you set the response given to such sites so that they think they are serving data to ns or ie. Will Mozillla let you set this?

Paul wrote:

"MazdaUSA.com is optimized for Internet Explorer versions *4.x* and *5.x* and Netscape *4.x.*
To experience the most from this site you can download Internet Explorer or Netscape."

I would add that the site will not load unless you use one of said browsers. Using Mozilla 0.9.2.1 or Galeon 0.11.3 I get an error message. http://www.mazdausa.com/errorpages/netscape6.asp I guess it could be worse. The site could be coded for IE only.