Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 22 May 2002 13:49:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] quota troubles

> Is that user listed within the output of:
>
> [root@hour]~$ repquota -a

Actually I just recompiled quota 2.00. Now things look more normal. I have
recreated the quota.user file and I reran quotaon.

[root@wernicke] /pkg/src/netatalk-1.5.3.1> quotaon -aguv
quotaon: using /data/quota.group on /dev/sdb2: Invalid argument
quotaon: using /data/quota.user on /dev/sdb2: Invalid argument
quotaon: using /home/quota.group on /dev/sda7: Invalid argument
quotaon: using /home/quota.user on /dev/sda7: Invalid argument

Before I got no output at all.

I think I need to reboot. Do I? I need to do so tonight anyway, so I hope
that fixes things, but I'd like to know whether this is going to work or
whether I'm just shooting in the dark.

I'm guessing that the new ver of rpc.rquotad needs to start up as this was
replaced in the upgrade as well.

Fred