Art Alexion on Mon, 27 May 2002 10:04:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: ...compatible browser or else!

Paul wrote:

Having spent a little time writing moderately complex web pages, I don't
think it's that much work.  That said, in today big business world where
marketing and sales are split, and where market share not individual
customer's matter, Michael's right.

Are you referring to the market share of the browsers, or the market share of potential customers running alternative browsers?

Actually, I was referring to market share of whatever business they are in, e.g. automobiles. They don't care if Fred buys a car. They care how many thousand they sell.