kaze on Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:15:18 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Linux on a Apple Powerbook 150?

Hmmm, you can't connect a monitor, it doesn't have a NIC.

There is a 28.8 internal modem, can this be cabled as a null modem to
another machine so as to telnet it? How could you even install without any
video? The modem could answer, right, so one could telnet it. (I have this
weird adaptor which goes between the HDI-30 connector and an Iomega Zip; it
has a switch on it which allows the whole laptop to exist basically as an
external (250MB) hard drive on the SCSI bus of another machine.)

Except for continuing to run Mac OS, basically useless?