Mike Leone on Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:38:55 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Mutt replies as attachments?

On (06/03/02 20:00), John Lavin wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm being told that my replies to e-mails are coming through in mutt as
> attachments.  I didn't set this up this way and am interested how that
> gets set/unset.

Replies to what email clients? Your email was signed. Outlook Express, as an
example, will display *both* the message and the signing as attachments,
instead of properly showing a body and 1 attachment.

Yes, OE is broke. :-)

FWIW, your email came thru here (also on mutt) properly (as message body,
with signing attachment).