John Lavin on Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:13:04 -0400

[PLUG] Mutt replies as attachments?

Hey all,

I'm being told that my replies to e-mails are coming through in mutt as
attachments.  I didn't set this up this way and am interested how that
gets set/unset.

Mutt version: 1.3.28-1

checked: /etc/Muttrc, ~/.muttrc for suspicious settings, but didn't see
anything that looked relevant.

Browsed the FAQ.

Did a google search and didn't find anything that seemed to match.

Next item is to subscribe to the mutt list, but I know there's a bunch
of mutt users out here.

It also crossed my mind that non-standards following MUAs aren't
interpreting mutt's e-mails properly, but I have no proof to back that up.

Any ideas?
-john
--
John Lavin