gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:34:35 -0400

[PLUG] Who to send GPG sigs to?

So, as Darxus has often pointed out, he needn't have to be the only
one to run a keysigning, and we proved that tonight. I count thirteen
participants including me (and it'd have been more like eighteen if
you folks who didn't bring your fingerprints along had; you know who
you are ;^>), with one new person (Kam Salisbury). Not the high
mark by any means, but not too shabby, and I'm pretty sure Kam's
isn't the only key here that I haven't signed yet.

So then this leaves me wondering where to send the keys... I mean,
I'd be glad to collect them, but I can't so much put them on the
PLUG web site (though several people besides Darxus can, no?).

Darxus, are you completely away from computers for the same reason
you weren't there tonight (if so, just say nothing ;^>), or shall we
send the signatures your way as usual?

Is it perhaps time PLUG considered establishing a keyserver to
automate the submission of key signatures rather than using the flat
text file?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net