Bill Jonas on Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:50:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Who to send GPG sigs to?

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 11:34:23PM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> PLUG web site (though several people besides Darxus can, no?).

To my knowledge, Darxus and I are the only two people with access to the
plug shell account.  There may be one or two others, but if so, I'm not
aware of who they are.

If someone who participated this evening wants to collect signed keys
and then send them to me, I'd be happy to update the keyring on the web
page.  If not, I suppose I could collect them myself.  This assumes
Darxus wants to stay hands-off on this.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin