Time on Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:33:56 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Video Card Choice

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 11:27:51AM -0400, Paul wrote:
> Overall, which is better, the GeForce2 Titanium or Radeon 7500?

nVidia is one of the first companies I've seen to directly support
OpenGL / DRI acceleration with custom kernel modules downloadible from
their site (rpm, t*.gz, deb) with well written how-to's on getting them
installed and editing your XF86Config-4 to optimize your usage.

I myself use a GeForce3 TI-500 (64M DDR on AGP) which I highly recommend
to anyone.

--
Regards,

Time