Noah Silva on Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:22:30 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Video Card Choice

It doesn't really matter to me, but I am confused here, which drivers
are of poor quality.  I didn't do anything special to get my radeon
cards working (I went through two of them in the past few months,
because the first one didn't have DDR).

I don't play 3D games a lot, but the OpenGL appears to work (stuff like
Tux Racer is fast).

  -- noah silva