Marc Zucchelli on Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:50:18 +0200

[PLUG] apache / ie

I have been developing a web app in php.  The project
is nearing completion and there is one problem.
Randomly internet explorer will give the "Page cannot
be displayed" error.  This happens much to frequently
and the client is complaining about it.  I want to get
to the root of the problem but I have no clue where to
start or how that error is triggered.  I've done all
my testing in konqueror and there seems to be no
problems here.

Sorry I can't give out more information, I just don't
know which information to give out.

If someone can help out it would be appreciated.

Marc