Darxus on Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:20:33 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG makes Slashdot (sort of.)

On 06/18, Paul.L.Snyder@gsk.com wrote:
> Googling for "plug linux users group":

A search for philadelphia linux, or philly linux, returns our plug site
first.  That's about all I'm concerned about.  Except for some reason it's
hitting the plug.nothinbut.net url before the www.phillylinux.org url.
Would anybody object to plug.nothinbut.net automatically redirecting to
www.phillylinux.org ?  I think if people see that url they're more likely
to remember it.

--
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
 - Emiliano Zapata, Mexican Revolution Leader