Rebecca Ore on Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:52:31 -0400

[PLUG] Anyone want to come over with a Windows laptop for Verizon...

...pppoe install?  I have WINE and am willing to try that (a Verizon tech
wanted to know if it worked), but WINE didn't appear to be seeing my CDROM
drive (perhaps because no disc were in it?).

Verizon is working on a Linux install disc, I heard.

I'm at 215-844-9068 and will buy dinner for anyone who can help me unless I get
it started through WINE first.  Will report that if it happens.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net