Tom on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:41:25 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Anyone want to come over with a Windows laptop for Verizon...

Rebecca,

I have a dual boot laptop.  Do you need to be there for the install?  If
I remember correctly, Verizon just gave me an activation date to try the
install on.  I should be able to take some time and bring my laptop over
to your place.  Email if you're interested.

HTH,
Tom