Chris Hedemark on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:40:22 +0200

[PLUG] GPG Key Cross Signing @ Next Meeting - be prepared!

Hey y'all!

My name is Chris Hedemark.  I am the vice chairman of the Triangle Linux
Users Group out of Raleigh/Durham, NC.  Some of you may know me since I
grew up in southeast PA and was on the BBS scene since... well since
before I care to admit.

I was talking to Darxus about cross signing GPG keys with your LUG,
since I noticed you are pretty well connected according to your web site
( http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/ ) and our own LUG is trying to catch
up.

It seems I'll be in the Philadelphia area next week and plan on
attending your meeting.  I'd appreciate it if any GPG users who are
attending would bring your GPG fingerprint on a piece of paper along
with your email address, and also bring your photo ID so I can confirm.
I will cross sign with anyone who is prepared to properly identify
themselves.

I'm looking forward to meeting you next week, and getting my mouth
around a proper cheese steak (Amoroso rolls don't seem to exist south of
the Mason Dixon line).

Oh BTW I am not on the mailing list, so please send any responses to me
directly to chris@yonderway.com

Regards,
Chris Hedemark
Vice Chairman