Kevin Brosius on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:36:34 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need ISA video card

I'm mainly interested in chipsets I don't have.  I have virge dx and
virge gx2's in pci cards.  Do you have regular virge, virge mx, or virge
vx's?  Even s3 trio3d's would be of interest.  All isa or some pci
also?  I don't personally have use for more than one of each new type
for testing, unless you want to get rid of an extra.  There might be
someone else in XFree86 that would take it (although virge interest has
dropped off quite a bit.)

Kevin