Noah silva on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:13:22 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need ISA video card

Uhm...

Not to sound dumb, but mainly I deal in sun stuff, not PC stuff (and I
used to deal a lot in Atari Stuff).  I bought a bunch of used PCs and
ripped the cards out.  They are definately different cards, and I could
read you the info from them, but I don't know the actual differences
between the different virge cards.  You are welcome to come have a look at
them though.  Since I have extra higher end stuff like radeon 7500's
laying around, I am not even sure what I would use one of them for at this
point.  I am not going out of my way to give them away (I figured it would
be better to save them than trash them), but I am not struggling to hold
onto them either.  If you have an interest, you are more than welcome to
check them out.  I will try to look and let you know what text is on each
one.  I think the virge cards are all PCI though.

It looks like the only ISA cards I have are the ATI Mach32 and the ATI
Mach 64.  (And the Mach 64 is in use.).  I think both have 2mb of ram... I
have been trying for ages to find a mach64 with ISA and 4mb of ram... it's
very difficult.  Let me know if you are interested in the Mach32 card -
but I noticed someone else posted to plug that said they had a lot of
older stuff, so you might check with them first.

 -- noah silva