Kyle R . Burton on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:40:09 +0200

[PLUG] anyone know of a good [easy] on-line scheme reference?

I know about the on-line MIT book (Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programs):

  http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/

and schemers.org, but I was wondering if anyone else knew of any other
on-line resoruces, like a funciton reference of what's available.

I've started to pick through the slib docs, but those are all libraries,
not stuff that's built-in.

I'm new to scheme, and don't know how to do stuff like concatenate strings,
read from the console, or print to the console (at lest not without the
trailing newline).

Thanks,

Kyle