christophe barbé on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:30:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] [JOB-OP] Systems Developer Opportunities [Virus Checked] (fwd)

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 01:34:23PM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> I'm lazy, so I'm not even going to trim the below or anything. Sounds
> you'd do better to reply to me and have me relay it than to reply
> directly to him.
>
> Note that these jobs seem to be in the NYC area. Maybe if you're
> desperate enough, you'd move or commute. (I've done the commute;
> it's actually *better* than my "local" commute to Warminster from
> Swarthmore, as it's quite possible to get work done on a train and
> impossible in a car.)

How can a 4 hours per day commute be better than a Wasminster/Swarthmore?
The later takes you 2 hours per day max, no ?

Christophe

NB: It's nice to see a job posting without the infamous OT tag. Infamous
when we consider the number of unemployed engineer.
Thanks Mr Rosenkoetter.

NB2: I guess 4H/d is optimistic.

> I expect this guy got my name from Wasabi Systems, not that it
> really matters. I'm moderately disturbed by being "Mr.
> Rosenkoetter".
>
> --
> gabriel rosenkoetter
> gr@eclipsed.net

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
   Albert Einstein, On Science