gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:41:59 +0200

[PLUG] [JOB-OP] Systems Developer Opportunities [Virus Checked] (fwd)

I'm lazy, so I'm not even going to trim the below or anything. Sounds
you'd do better to reply to me and have me relay it than to reply
directly to him.

Note that these jobs seem to be in the NYC area. Maybe if you're
desperate enough, you'd move or commute. (I've done the commute;
it's actually *better* than my "local" commute to Warminster from
Swarthmore, as it's quite possible to get work done on a train and
impossible in a car.)

I expect this guy got my name from Wasabi Systems, not that it
really matters. I'm moderately disturbed by being "Mr.
Rosenkoetter".

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net