kaze on Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:03:29 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet - perpetual mobile contract

Hmmm. Wonder how to get the 'truth' from them? It seems each person I talk
to there, whether on the phone or in the store, tells me something
different. Their customer service sucks, but the coverage in the Philly area
is good, relative to friend's providers.

BTW, my Nokia 6160 will not work with Linux to get a laptop onto the 'net...