eric@lucii.org on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:40:14 +0200

[PLUG] [OT] Microsoft info: link to rant

I post this because I know there is much anti-Microsoft sentiment here.  If you
are not interested then just delete it.  I stumbled across this while doing
some research into the market(s) and economics:

http://billparish.com/20000222fraudfactsupdate.html

While I cannot confirm or deny it's veracity I find it interesting.  Given the
recent fall of WorldCom, Global Crossing, Enron, Xerox (next?) I would not be
surprised to see Microsoft was engaged in financial shenanigans.  The alleged
magnitude of this is stunning.  The idea that Microsoft has access to MY medical
records is frightening.

Eric
--
# Eric Allan Lucas