W. Chris Shank on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:05:52 -0400

[PLUG] PPP Server Problems

I'm attempting to setup remote dialin so that I can call home to get on the
internet while i'm on vaca. I've reviewed the RedHat PPP Server Quick
How-To, but am having trouble authenticating. Trying to use KPPP to test,
set for PAP. If you have this working, please reply with your login.config,
options, and inittab entries. also if you pap-secrets isn't too revealing,
please include. I'd really like this to authenticate agains /etc/shadow, but
it's not working so far.

thanks