Darxus on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 03:10:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: PLUG presentation - July 3rd 2002

On 07/02, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> Also, in the true hacker/geek spirit, I would like to point out that
> MIB II opens tomorrow...
>
> and it might be fun to go see that as a group after the meeting...

While I'm not fond of opening nights, but...

9:45pm showing half a mile away at
Cinemagic 3 At Penn
3925 Walnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19104

10:25pm showing 3.2 miles away at
United Artists 69th Street
53 South 69th Street, Upper Darby, PA, 19082

9:30pm, 10pm, 10:40pm showings 3.6 miles away at
United Artists Riverview Stadium
1400 South Delaware Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19147

This info is from www.moviephone.com.

I don't think I'm familiar with any of these.  I also don't think I'm likely
to go.  I may have been to the one on Delaware Ave., which seems to
correspond with the number of showings - it was a nice big place.

If any of you are familiar with any theaters in the area that will be
playing after 9pm tomorrow, let us know your experiences.

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human mind to correlate all its contents."