brian on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 20:30:10 +0200

[PLUG] OT: Need Zaurus Power

OK, strange request.  I bought a zaurus on ebay.  It did not come with the power, docking station or software.  I can buy the power and docking station online and I can download the software from the developers site.

What I am asking is that anyone that owns a zaurus and is coming tonight, could bring the charger.  I just want to charge it during the meeting.  Thanks in advance.

Brian P. Mohr LPIC-1, LCA, MCSE+I, MCT, CNE, CCDA, 100% Geek
http://www.bpmohr.com