Michael F. Robbins on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 05:10:09 +0200

[PLUG] Robotics Presentation Link

You can find the slideshow (all graphics) at:
http://mike.gamerack.com/robot/plug/
or the main project website (text-browser friendly) at:
http://mike.gamerack.com/robot/

Thanks for your support with the presentation tonight.  We really
enjoyed getting a lot of feedback from the group.  In our discussions
afterwards with other PLUGgers, we identified some better ways to adapt
our design and we made some contacts that have already been proven
valuable.

I hope you all had as much fun listening and participating as we did
presenting.  Thanks again for all your help.

Mike Robbins and Aaron Nissen
mike@gamerack.com
aaron_nissen@hotmail.com