Bill Jonas on Fri, 5 Jul 2002 23:08:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet - perpetual mobile contract

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:02:33PM -0400, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> In August, they promise to convert to G3 (whatever that is) which is
> supposed to provide broadband connection speeds over compatible
> devices.

ITYM 3G?  That's short for "third generation", from what I've heard; ie,
it's the system in use in Japan and Europe (IIRC) that provides more and
better service(s).

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin