Steve on Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:40:11 +0200

[PLUG] iPaq question...

Hello... I lurk a lot, but appear for random posts… but I wanted some opinions… has anyone loaded Linux on an iPaq (3800 series)?  How useful is it?  How well does it link to the mother O/S (could be either linux or a win2K/XP box, what experiences have been had, etc?

I just got one from work and the only considerations I’ve had are for getting a cable to hook it to my phone and dial into work and term serv into server to fix things, but otherwise I can’t find what makes it more useful than a palm… (playing some light games, reading avantgo and getting meeting/event notifications)

-Steve