Noah silva on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:43:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Comcast or Verizon DSL for Linux laptop?

One of my friends had it (admittedly near when it first came out), and it
was down more than it was up.  On the plus side, they didn't charge him
when it was down more than 15 days a month, which was most months.  My
friend's Verizon DSL also seems very slow, but that could just be the
speed option she purchased, as I didn't ask.

The only time my speakeasy went down was for a couple days after 9.11.

 -- noah silva