Mitchell Maltenfort on Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:43:33 -0400

[PLUG] Sound clip from DVD?

I own a copy of "The Great Race."  One of the running gags in it is that
when Jack Lemmon (as Professor Fate) says to Peter Falk (as lackey Max),
"Press the Button, Max!" deranged things happen.

I want to get a sound clip of "Press the Button, Max!" from the DVD, but
achieving that is trickier than I thought.

Can anyone tell me how to save a section of my DVD's audio track as a wav
file I can edit?  Thanks in advance.

Known oxymorons: entertainment news, youth culture, focus group.
Probationary: intellectual courage, organized religion, deferred gratification.