Arthur S. Alexion on Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:00:42 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OpenOffice 1.0.1 update

It wont print.  Jobs go to the printer, and after lpd tries about 5
times to print it, it deletes the job.

My knowledge of the printing system are minimal.  When it wouldn't
print, I tried checking lpq.  Initially the job would show up.
Eventually it would disappear.  never printed.  All other apps print
OK.