Fred K Ollinger on Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:27:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OpenOffice 1.0.1 update

> It wont print.  Jobs go to the printer, and after lpd tries about 5
> times to print it, it deletes the job.

Where does this 5 number come from? Just curious.

> My knowledge of the printing system are minimal.  When it wouldn't
> print, I tried checking lpq.  Initially the job would show up.
> Eventually it would disappear.  never printed.  All other apps print
> OK.

Can you print to a file (.ps) w/in postscript and try to print that from
cli via lpr? Also, send us a header from an OO .ps file and from a .ps
file that is known to work.

Thanks.

Fred