Chris Mann on Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:25:44 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Postnuke

We did crunch the numbers, and that fee was for only one database
application. We've about 4 other floating around here as well. That and
the consultants are located in Chicago, and we would be responsible for
travel and lodging expenses for their 4 days per month that they're on
site. While that's fine for the one db app, it leaves our others hanging
out there with no one to mind them.

Chris Mann
Systems Administrator
Legg Mason Real Estate Services