Fred K Ollinger on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:40:39 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Suggest a Host

> There is a small misunderstanding.  I will not use Front Page
> personally.  My customer uses it.  I code the hard way or use Mozilla
> Composer recently.

Well, I would suggest just going getting a win2k host then, if they are
going to use FrontPage and pass the cost onto the customer. Better to
quietly make sure things work then to try to tell them what they should
use.

Another option, of course, would be to isolate what magic FrontPage does
and rewrite that only, then pass that cost onto the customer. I'm guessing
that the former will make you more compeditive.

Fred