pinkee on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:08:41 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Libranet, 3c900B card

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 12:53:59PM -0400, Gregson Helledy wrote:
> still feeling my way around.  One oddity is that it seems to have only one
> option for ps/2 mice, a 2-button version (with 3-button emulation).  I still
> have to figure out how to get it to recognize the wheel on my 3-button
> wheelmouse.

I have used the same mouse for over a year under debian only to have it
declared broken after the latest gpm release. It is a logitech mouse,
and I had to use fups2 instead of ps2 as the type. If you want to get the
wheel to work you'll want to use imps2 as the type and have X point to
gpmdata so you can use the mouse in console and X.

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org
www.mydarlingchild.com