John Lavin on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:40:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] net install on old pentium trouble (fwd)

I don't believe this made it to the list:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:57:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Lavin <jlavin@ccil.org>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] net install on old pentium trouble

> What cd are you using? What servers have you tried?
I am using 6 net install floppies I pulled from debian's site(woody).
I've only tried the default:
http://www.us.debian.org (I think that's it)

> This means that your route is wrong. I wonder if you could use
> traceroute.
I'll see if the install disks have traceroute.  I believe the install
disks use the Busy Box package so a quick look at:
http://www.busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html

And, unfortunately, don't think I have traceroute available to me at
install time...

Thanks,
-john