Bill Jonas on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:20:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Postnuke

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:55:51AM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> Correct. Which in no way invalidates my point, which is that the cost of
> time (whether the employee's or the consultant's) should be factored into
> all options.

Well, it's been said[1] that Linux is free only if your time has no
value.  I've also heard it said that WinXP Pro is $299 only if your time
has no value.  Don't get me started on Win2K Advanced Server.  ;-)

[1] By jwz, a few years ago.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin