multiple seriousity on Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:00:13 +0200

[PLUG] Managing POP email?

Greetings,

  I was wondering what programs (multi-platform) PLUGgers might recommend
for downloading, sorting, and managing POP email boxes.  Please note, I
need solutions for more than one platform, that is, suggestions for both
Linux and windows.

  I've never really bothered with either POP or IMAP email, much
preferring to use pure text unix/linux, but now with the aquisition of a
few domain names, and a complimentary POP email box for each domain
name... I want to start using these boxes more often, and more
intensely... basically I'm sure you get the point... I'm not hosting my
own.. but I can email/give out anything@domainname.com and it all goes to
popemail@emailserver.com for me to log into, retrieve, and deal with.

  I deal in a lot of spam-risky activities (such as sweepstakes), and
USENET FAQs, so I am hoping for something good to manage sweepstakes@ and
usenet-faq-X@ addresses.   [Actually, I need a good newsfeed before going
back into the Usenet FAQ business, but :( ]

   Any suggestions?

Thanks
--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com