Jeff Weisberg on Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:37:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Sparc Equipment?

| Someone mentioned not long ago (at the last plug meeting) a good person to
| get sparc equipment from, but unfortunatly I wasn't able to write it down
| at that time, and forgot on the way home.
|
| If you are this person, and could email me the contact information, I
| would appreciate it.

I vaguely recall having such a conversation with someone at the last
meeting. It may have been you.

over the years I've bought a lot of sparc stuff from:
	compsyscon.com

the web page tends not to accurately reflect either his current stock or
his prices, so you should call.

	--jeff