Michael Leone on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:50:07 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Mutt folder list showing unread count?

Jeff Abrahamson said:

> Look at mutt's "mailboxes" configuration command. (F1 should show you
> the manual, although this fails on some Suns.) It solves the problem by
> proposing folders with unread mail in them.

Apparently not on IMAP. :-) I did track down that command later, and I did
list the mailboxes I wanted it to show new mail in, but saw no change,
issuing the "c" command.

I still get 2 columns - "IMAP", a lot of space,"Name of folder". And
that's it.

Random Thought: