eric@lucii.org on Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:55:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] party server

Was this formerly known as "Adabas"?

For our application (simple membership database) mySQL is overkill actually.
We don't need "Oracle-like" features... just simple, reliable SQL database.
That's why I suggested mySQL.  This  could be done as well in Access but
I resist the proprietary nature of that solution.

Eric

--
# Eric Allan Lucas