Bill Jonas on Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:16:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Apache startup error in Debian

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 02:40:12PM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> Thanks; I appreciate it. And since I took that file off another
> Debian-based box I'd think that standard Debian is to have a file, and
> not a symlink.

Just thought of this right after I sent the last one -- why don't you
try something like "apt-get install --reinstall libc6 libdb2"?
Actually, that might not even be necessary seeing as how there's a new
libc6 on security.d.o today.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin