gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:10:09 +0200

[PLUG] Key-signings & meeting scheduling

[Splitting this off into a separate thread, since it's not so much
about Eric's presentation in NYC any more. :^>]

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 09:13:46AM -0400, Eric S Raymond wrote:
> Crypto signature on tap. :-)

So it is.

> I could do that.  When is the next one?

We try to have one at each meeting, especially when folks new to the
PLUG keyring will be there. (It'd be literally useless to have a
key-signing only including people who've already signed each others'
keys, of course. :^>)

Hrm. That brings up an interesting question.

Do we *have* a September meeting? It's not on the list:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Darxus, are you looking for a presenter? (Will you even still be in
Philly at that point?)

If nothing else, there's the whole Linux barbecue shindig.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net